FRAGRANCE OF THE WEEK: ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE



Whilst on my travels earlier this month, I had the absolute pleasure of trying out Armani Code Ultimate edition.  For once I was rather glad my flight was delayed, as it gave me the opportunity to try out this stunning fragrance by my favourite cologne designer.  

In 2012 Giorgio Armani introduces a new fragrance to the Armani Code Collection, Armani Code Ultimate. A prestigious, more luxurious interpretation of the classic Armani Code fragrance and presented in polished black glass, enhanced by precious gold. The definition of ultimate: The finest, most excellent, most desirable, extreme luxury. Unsurpassed, unequalled. A woody spicy oriental fragrance with notes of captivating cedarwood and tonka bean.

If you're a fan of Armani Code then you'll absolutely love this addition to the Code collection.

0 comments: